Join us as a Graphic Designer
We’re looking for people with great imagination, passionate about design, and who love to be in the latest with the trends in design.
- Being organized is essential. It’s important you manage your time effectively to get the best results and meet the deadlines.
- Your ideas/contents should capture the attention of those who see them which includes visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- All generated content must be original and exclusive.
- You’ll have to create a minimum of 40 images per month.
- We value positively a self-critical attitude. Following the guidelines and suggestions of the art directors is crucial to improve every day.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Work wherever you want. Through our online platform, you will be able to manage your tasks from any computer.
- Enhance your portfolio. You can use your templates and your previous contents to build a great portfolio, as long as you attribute to Qwerdax.
- Fixed rate per image (to be set after reviewing your test).
- You’ll work alongside the art directors and will be able to improve on your creative skills daily.
- You are free to work upon your idea. Its price will depend on the characteristics of each session, to be agreed upon with your supervisor.
- You just have to send us your ideas and contents.
For the test, we ask you to create three vectorial illustrations where you show your full potential working with the style you feel more comfortable with. It’s your chance to shine, so give it your best shots!
You have to upload the images of the final design in JPG format (2000 x 2000 px at 72 ppp). So, drafts or files in other formats will be discarded.
You’ll be provided with the themes for the test once you access our internal system. Main aspects we’ll value are the quality of your work and your adaptability when creating designs for image banks.
After accessing the test, you’ll have up to 7 days to submit it.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Before you start working on your test, please keep in mid that:
- Qwerdax is a creative & digital agency, and your photos will be used for creating branding & marketing content for businesses , so the contents you send have to be useful and visually appealing.
- The files must be vectorial images. As we work with Illustrator, we need the AI and EPS files to be in the CS6 version. Make sure there isn’t any bitmap image in the composition.
- You cannot use resources from Freepik or from any external site, nor from your own portfolio for the test. We need your ideas and contents to be 100% exclusive.
READY TO JOIN US?
- Fill in the form with your personal data and select the position you’ll use for the test.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with all the test details. and a link to upload your work.
- Once there, submit the test after finishing it. We’ll give you feedback when we review it.